Project Quality Management Plan Template
What is the Project Quality Management Plan?
The project quality management plan is a component of the project management plan that describes how the organization’s quality policies will be implemented.
What are the Contents of a Quality Management Plan?
The plan contains the procedures how individual components and materials will be tested for their suitability and permissibility for the project prior to their approval and use.
The plan also contains details of how and how often certain components or workmanship are inspected or tested, and what immediate measures to take in case of deviations, etc.
The plan further contains the details of how a finished product is tested at the end and put into operation.
|Prepared by:||Marc Arnecke, PMP|
|Link:||Download Project Quality Management Plan|
Most Helpful Book I Bought:
More Project Management Templates For You:
Project Management Templates in Different Knowledge Areas:
- Integration Management Templates
- Scope Management Templates
- Time Management Templates
- Cost Management Templates
- Resource Management Templates
- Communications Management Templates
- Risk Management Templates
- Procurement Management Templates
- Stakeholder Management Templates
- Financial Management Templates
How to Manage Project Quality?
When talking to colleagues, it quickly becomes apparent that while everyone is talking about quality, they often have only a limited idea, of what makes a quality project.