You are on the Task Duration Control Sheet download page.
If you closed the email input window accidentally
to re-open and check your email inbox.
Otherwise thank you very much for your interest, visiting my website and downloading my template.
Please leave a comment with your improvement suggestions below, feel free to share on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter and don’t forget to add the site to your favorite template download sites.
Project Schedule Management – How to
Errors in scheduling are one of the biggest problems in the project life cycle. Everybody knows that instinctively, but ignores the problem and claims that he/she does not make that mistake himself/herself. Among other things, the following sources of error seem to contribute significantly to the problem:
- Unclear project scope and requirements definitions,
- Insufficient decomposition of deliverables into manageable work packages, activities and tasks,
- Disorganized schedule preparation and without focus on how the schedule should be used in the future,
- Duration estimates without sufficient input from subject experts,
- No or insufficient risk evaluations,
- Inflexible organizations and/or project team leaders,
- Creation of the schedule under too much time pressure and regarded as a necessary evil, instead of giving it the necessary meaning.
Sounds familiar to you?
Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling 12th Edition is also referred to as the “Project Management Bible” and is a must read for all project managers and those who are involved in planning projects.