Work Breakdown Structure Template
What is the Work Breakdown Structure?
The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) is a hierarchical decomposition of the total scope of work to be carried out by the project team to accomplish the project objectives and create the required deliverables.
|Prepared by:||Marc Arnecke, PMP|
|Link:||Download Work Breakdown Structure|
Most Helpful Book I Bought:
More Project Management Templates For You:
Project Management Templates in Different Knowledge Areas:
- Integration Management Templates
- Time Management Templates
- Cost Management Templates
- Quality Management Templates
- Resource Management Templates
- Communications Management Templates
- Risk Management Templates
- Procurement Management Templates
- Stakeholder Management Templates
- Financial Management Templates
How to Manage Project Scope?
The definition is given above and the processes are listed, the question that arises now is how project scope is best and most effectively managed. Following my own experience as a contractor project manager, scope management is one in which many mistakes happen during the initiation phase of a project. This is a trap that is hard to come out of. By signing a contract, the contractor committed himself to deliver certain products and services within a time frame and at a certain price.