Project Safety Management Templates
Project Safety Management is defined by the Project Management Institute as:
Project Safety Management includes all activities of the project sponsor/owner and the performing organization which determine safety policies, objectives and responsibilities so the project is planned and executed in a manner that prevents accidents which cause or have the potential to cause personal injury, fatalities or property damages. For convenience, the term safety management is used to include both, safety management and health management. (PMBOK Guide® Fifth Edition)
Project Safety Management is not a common project management area, but an additional area in accordance with the construction extension.
The processes of project safety management are:
- Safety planning,
- Perform safety assurance,
- Perform safety control.
Safety Management Plan Template
- Safety Management Plan Template
- Prepared by:
- Marc Arnecke, PMP
- The Project Safety Management Plan is a component of the Project Management Plan and essentially defines the strategy or methodology to be adopted by the performing organization to undertake safety management and how to fulfil the safety requirements of the project.
- Last Modified:
- Download File in .dotx Format (MS Word Template):
- Download File in .docx Format:
- Download File in .pdf Format:
Leave a comment...
Dear website visitor, I would be very pleased to receive your comment.
Please note that comments in a language other than English and comments off-topic will be removed.
Only 0-9, a-z, A-Z, .,!?@#%()+-= are allowed
Templates for free download
- Integration Management Templates
- Scope Management Templates
- Time Management Templates
- Cost Management Templates
- Quality Management Templates
- Human Resource Management Templates
- Communication Management Templates
- Risk Management Templates
- Procurement Management Templates
- Stakeholder Management Templates
- Financial Management Templates
- Safety Management Templates