Project Cost Management Plan Template
- Project Cost Management Plan
- The Project Cost Management Plan is a component of the Project Management Plan that describes how costs will be planned, structured, and controlled.
- Prepared by:
- Marc Arnecke, PMP
- Last Modified:
- File Type:
- MS Word
Get the Template
Project Management Templates in Different Knowledge Areas
- Integration Management Templates
- Scope Management Templates
- Time Management Templates
- Quality Management Templates
- Resource Management Templates
- Communications Management Templates
- Risk Management Templates
- Procurement Management Templates
- Stakeholder Management Templates
- Financial Management Templates
Interested to Know How to Manage Project Cost the Right Way?
Well, obviously you want to know, otherwise you wouldn't be here and getting information about cost management. Managing the cost of a project is often one of the biggest challenges. Medium-sized companies make many mistakes in cost-cutting. Result: The results are below expectations. Until today in the role of a construction project manager are often engineers, which is of course absolutely okay in principal. However, their focus is very often on technical project realization. That project management, however, primarily requires strategic thinking, is often considered a luxury and neglected.