Post Project Review Template
- Post Project Review
- The Post Project Review - also called the Post Implementation Review - is a summary and comparison of the original demands of the project and what the actual result is. Many projects are organized in phases. It is advisable that a review is also carried out when a phase gate is reached and the project moves from one phase to the next.
Unlike the lessons learned, the main focus is on:
- Customer satisfaction,
- Organization's critical success factors, and
- Prepared by:
- Marc Arnecke, PMP
- Last Modified:
- File Type:
- MS Word
Send me the Template
All Forms you need for successful Project Management
A Project Manager's Book of Forms is an essential companion to the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge. Packed with ready-made forms for managing every stage in any project, this book offers both new and experienced project managers an invaluable resource for thorough documentation and repeatable processes.
Endorsed by PMI and aligned with the PMBOK® Guide, these forms cover all aspects of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing; each form can be used as-is directly from the book, or downloaded from the companion website and tailored to your project's unique needs. This new third edition has been updated to align with the newest PMBOK® Guide, and includes forms for agile, the PMI Talent Triangle, technical project management, leadership, strategic and business management, and more.
The PMBOK® Guide is the primary reference for project management, and the final authority on best practices?but implementation can quickly become complex for new managers on large projects, or even experienced managers juggling multiple projects with multiple demands. This book helps you stay organized and on-track, helping you ensure thorough documentation throughout the project life cycle.
- Adopt PMI-endorsed forms for documenting every process group
- Customize each form to suit each project's specific needs
- Organize project data and implement a repeatable management process
- Streamline PMBOK® Guide implementation at any level of project management experience
Instead of wasting time interpreting and translating the PMBOK® Guide to real-world application, allow PMI to do the work for you: A Project Manager's Book of Forms provides the PMBOK®-aligned forms you need to quickly and easily implement project management concepts and practices.