What is a RACI Chart?
- RACI Chart
- A RACI Chart is used to clarify roles and responsibilities in an organization. It is a table that provides a list of activities and information about roles different people have in relation to those activities. For each activity, different people have designated a letter in the acronym “RACI”.
The acronym RACI Chart stands for:
- Responsible, the person executing the work;
- Accountable, the person ensuring that the work is done adequately;
- Consulted, the person(s) providing their input; and
- Informed, the person(s) to be told about the work.
- Prepared by:
- Marc Arnecke, PMP
- Last Modified:
- File Type:
- MS Excel