Project Risk Management Plan Template
- Project Risk Management Plan
- The Project Risk Management Plan is a component of the Project Management Plan that describes how risk management activities will be structured and performed.
- Prepared by:
- Marc Arnecke, PMP
- Last Modified:
- File Type:
- MS Word
Send me the Template
All you need to know about Project Risk Management
All projects are inherently risky, and especially complex ones can potentially be the downfall for even the most experienced project manager.
From technical challenges to resource issues to overwhelming and unrealistic deadlines to the rarely dependable commitment of your subcontractors, any number of things can go completely wrong--any day of the week!
Therefore, perhaps the most essential component of every project manager’s job is the ability to identify potential risks before they cause unnecessary headaches and turmoil all around.
Fully updated and consistent with the Risk Management Professional (RMP) certification and the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), Identifying and Managing Project Risk remains the definitive resource for project managers seeking to be pro-active in their efforts to guard against failure and minimize unwanted surprises.
From being able to draw on real-world situations and hundreds of examples of those who have gone before them, readers of this third edition will learn how to:
- Use high-level risk assessment tools
- Implement a system for monitoring and controlling projects
- Properly document every consideration
- Personalize proven methods for project risk planning to fit their specific project
- And more
Complete with fresh guidance on program risk management, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, simulation and modeling, and significant “non-project” risks, this one-stop indispensable resource is what every project manager needs to eliminate surprises and keep their projects on task.