Project Schedule Management - Definition, Processes, Templates
Schedule Management Definition (PMI™)
Project Schedule Management includes the processes required to manage the timely completion of the project. (PMBOK® Guide).
Project Schedule Management Processes (PMI™)
Plan Schedule Management
- Plan schedule management is the process of establishing the policies, procedures, and documentation for planning, developing, managing, executing, and controlling the project schedule.
- Define activities is the process of identifying and documenting the specific actions to be performed to produce the project deliverables.
- Sequence activities is the process of identifying and documenting relationships among the project activities.
Estimate Activity Durations
- Estimate activity durations is the process of estimating the number of work periods needed to complete individual activities with the estimated resources.
- Develop schedule is the process of analyzing activity sequences, durations, resource requirements, and schedule constraints to create the project schedule model for project execution and monitoring & controlling.
- Control schedule is the process of controlling the status of the project to update the project schedule and manage changes to the schedule baseline.
Download Area Schedule Management Templates
More Project Management Templates for you
- Integration Management Templates
- Scope Management Templates
- Cost Management Templates
- Quality Management Templates
- Resource Management Templates
- Communications Management Templates
- Risk Management Templates
- Procurement Management Templates
- Stakeholder Management Templates
- Financial Management Templates