Project Stakeholder Management Templates
Project Stakeholder Management is defined by the Project Management Institute as:
Project Stakeholder Management describes the processes required to identify people, groups or organizations that could impact or be impacted by the project, to analyse stakeholder expectations and their impact on the project, and to develop appropriate management strategies for effectively engaging stakeholders in project decisions and execution. (PMBOK Guide® Fifth Edition)
The processes of Project Stakeholder Management are:
- Identify stakeholders,
- Plan stakeholder management,
- Manage stakeholder engagement,
- Control stakeholder engagement.
Project Stakeholder Management Plan Template
- Project Stakeholder Management Plan Template
- Prepared by:
- Marc Arnecke, PMP
- The Project Stakeholder Management Plan is a component of the Project Management Plan that identifies the management strategies required to effectively engage stakeholders. The level of details can vary based on the needs of the project.
- Last Modified:
- Download File in .dotx Format (MS Word Template):
- Download File in .docx Format:
- Download File in .pdf Format:
Leave a comment...
Dear website visitor, I would be very pleased to receive your comment.
Please note that comments in a language other than English and comments off-topic will be removed.
Only 0-9, a-z, A-Z, .,!?@#%()+-= are allowed
Templates for free download
- Integration Management Templates
- Scope Management Templates
- Time Management Templates
- Cost Management Templates
- Quality Management Templates
- Human Resource Management Templates
- Communication Management Templates
- Risk Management Templates
- Procurement Management Templates
- Stakeholder Management Templates
- Financial Management Templates
- Safety Management Templates